Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Loose those photo 10 lbs...add on to Rule 3

Ok, its not a diet.  Just a quick tip for not looking bigger then you, or they are.  Turn the body of the subject...I like 25-50 degrees...even if its just the shoulders. This creates the illusion of depth, but also reduces the withe of the subject.  This gives a more natural feel to the picture and also allows you to bring more people into the frame.  I  also like to group people in a manor as to form triangle diamond and or mountain range spacing in groupings of individuals.

My Tricia, by her mother...we think...I learned alot from Judy Reynolds
Rest in HIS Peace...Both of you...



Ms. Khaili Conway

Teri, Dale, Me, and Rick...my Chosen family

Tricia & me


You can add that same sense of perspective with a face on photo by using the background angling...see my self portrait above.


Please answer the poll questions. They are designed to show me where I should be going in future postings. Thank you again for stopping by...

Dan Thompson & the advertisers.


Happy Shooting...
Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment